Saturday, December 3, 2011

Winnie the Pooh Cakes!


Winnie-the-Pooh is one of the most popular cake theme requests I get.
Here are some of my past Winnie-The-Pooh themed cakes!

All these Winnie-The-Pooh cakes were designed by me :) They gave me the freedom
to do anything I wanted. 

This was had a request for "Batman hugging Winnie-The-Pooh", it sounded tricky, 
I really didn't know how to mesh the two together, I made Batman more cute looking 
and the two looked like they belong together now hehe.

This cake was originally a basketball, but with some sort of mix up with dates, they then
asked me if I can change the basketball into a Winnie-The-Pooh themed cake.  After some
carving here and there, I turned the basketball into a pot of 'hunny'.

This one was ordered from a guy for his girlfriend. He wanted something with purple,
some flowers, and Winnie-The-Pooh.  So I decided to make him inside a jar
of honey, with red flowers on the bottom.  I like adding bumble bees on twisted wires.


This was for a 100th day birthday for a baby  boy.  He was born in the year of the tiger, so I had
Tigger on the top center and a little larger than the other two edible figurines.  The cake had to feed 80+ people so I made a 3 tier cake.  I wanted to build a scenery out of the 3 tiers, 1: sky, 2: the forest and 3: the ground. 


This was for a baby girl's 1st birthday party.  I decided to make a giant 1 (I'm not a fan of the number candles).  I rarely use black letterings for kids' cakes but I thought with the strong pink, green, red and yellow, the black popped out really well.  It also ties in with the black from the bubble bee and Pooh's facial features drawn by a black edible marker.



This is one of my favourite cakes I have made.  The mommy ordered this for her son's 1st birthday.  She asked me to do any design I want, as long as it's colourful and vibrant.  I decided to create a honey comb with bees all over (the bees on wires really added to the cake!).  I also added most of the Winnie-The-Pooh cast.


That's all, I hope you guys like my Winnie The Pooh cake designs! :)

One of my favourite 3D sculpted cakes I've made to date!




It's a 3D sculpted Winnie The Pooh cake, the lady had asked for something colourful,
fun, with Winnie the Pooh theme, so this is what I came up with.
It's Piglet and Pooh with a giant pot of hunny, and they're trying to get
hunny onto the slice of cake!    

-Joey

1 comment:

  1. Thailand is an authentic spot and loaded with heaven but you can get bestessay for best work. Individuals go there in light of the fact that they need to see heaven in their own eye and Thailand is the smaller than normal Eden land. The photos that you share in this article are generally excellent and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete