Monday, January 30, 2012

Fondant Decorating: Winnie The Pooh Cake, again!


 A custom fondant Winnie The Pooh birthday cake for a special girl's first birthday!

My friend who wanted this cake for her baby girl turning one have seen other Winnie The Pooh cakes
I've made before.  She asked for a design that is different, something I haven't done before... 

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

I love it when I they give me the free reign for the design!











 

 She was very happy with the cake :)


-Joey

2 comments:

  1. How much would you charge for a cake like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. يجب أن يكون لديك دائمًا خطة لمنع النمل الأبيض في مكانك كمالك منزل. إذا لم تكن كذلك ، فهذا هو الوقت المثالي لبدء واحدة. لا تريد الانتظار حتى تكتشف أن لديك أضرارًا كبيرة لتقرر اتخاذ إجراء.
    شركة مكافحة حشرات
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالرياض

    ReplyDelete