Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Cake Update!

Hey everyone :)

Here are some of the cake orders from Jan/Feb.  
I've been super busy the past few months and a lot of my cakes
were made without a photo taken, so I'm so glad I even have these photos!

Anyways, hope you like them :)


Baby shower mini cupcakes, with a baby and bumble bee theme.




Close up of the bumble bee mini cupcakes.


Chinese New Year cupcakes! This was for my friend's wedding.


Soccer, Coca Cola, Cohiba Cigar, Manchester United.. themed cake!


Christmas, Birthday and Eyesore Monster cupcakes!


A simple black and white with flowers design.


Mickey Mouse cake for a baby shower.

I think this is the best Mickey Mouse I've made.


Nightmare Before Christmas Cake.  I still need to watch the movie!



A Dr. Seuss' Cat in the Hat themed cake.

That's all for now, I need to make sure there's enough time after the cake is done for photos.
Will post more photos up soon :)

-Joey

8 comments:

  1. All the cakes design is really looking too much special and advanced that's the result of your efforts. So you should to update more articles and lab reports always give the best result. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey friends if you are playing roblox then must try how to get free robux its best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great informative site. grabmyessay review I'm really impressed after reading this blog post. I really appreciate the time and effort you spend to share this with us! I do hope to read more updates from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. تحرص شركة النمل الأبيض في الدمام على الحفاظ على صحتك وصحتك من حولك دائمًا واستخدام مواد الرش الآمن دون رائحة وترخيصها من وزارة الصحة وفي الوقت نفسه قوية وفعالة للغاية.
    افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض براس تنوره
    شركة مكافحة حشرات براس تنوره

    ReplyDelete

  5. When the aligners are ready, the patient tries on the start guard at the doctor's appointment, receives several self-replacement kits and detailed recommendations.
    clear Aligners/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Essay Help Zone is the best academic writing firm that provides essay help online UK to the students for all types of academic writing activities. The team of professional writers is aware of the demands and is flexible with all academic writing styles, formats, and all other requirements. The qualification and experience of the writers help to produce 100% plagiarism-free results throughout the writing. They always make sure to deliver the task to the students before the provided deadline. Revisions are free of cost for the students without any extra charges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am searching a blog about where I can get well cake on social site. So I have found your blog but I am not avail to see your blog after that I purchase a VPN. I got with Firestick VPN there at well discount.

    ReplyDelete