Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mod Monkey Baby Shower Cake!


I'm loving my new job as a Flight Attendant! I have days off to do other things, so much freedom!
I started making cakes again, and I thought it'd be a good time now to edit this video.  I recorded myself making this cake almost a year ago (Yes, I'm a huge procrastinator when I don't give myself a deadline!), but here it is :) Finally posted up!  It's my first time making a time lapse video for a two tiered cake. It slows down the process of making the cake a lot, but I hope I make more videos like this in the future.

Hope you guys like the video!




Love you all, Joey

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I really like using Hotmail but I can't solve my trouble without hotmail com login, I think this website are gonna be helpful to you.

    ReplyDelete