Friday, July 4, 2014

Classic Winnie The Pooh Cake!

classic winnie the pooh cake

Making a Classic Winnie The Pooh cake! It's entirely edible and handmade by me :)
The mom left the design entirely up to me, she's throwing a Classic Winnie The Pooh themed birthday
party for her little girl who's turning 2. I tried googling around for ideas and inspirations, I didn't find much 
Classic Winnie The Pooh cakes out there.  I really liked the images I saw on google, that pages from 
the story books and decided to create a story-book-page-like cake! 


 classic winnie the pooh fondant cake



I started off with a 3 tier cake covered in white fondant. The cake board is covered as well.



pretty winnie the pooh cake

I painted the colors on just like the story book style, with lemon extract and color gels.


gumpaste edible piglet figurine

Making fondant Piglet, he's holding a bouquet of roses for the birthday girl.


Here's Winnie The Pooh. My printer ran out of ink so I had to reply on 
my ipad for reference.  I found a Winnie The Pooh posing similar to what I had envisioned.


 mini cake tutorial 

Adding in the details. Pooh is gonna bring a cake to the birthday party!


beautiful winnie the pooh cake


My cake is complete. I love how this cake tells a story!


 beautiful winnie the pooh cake fondant

3 comments:

  1. This Winnie Pooh cake is the perfect gift to give on a birthday party, especially for kid's birthday party. Kids mostly love to receive gifts of cartoons or toys. A cake with cartoons is really a very good combination. Thanks for letting know the procedure to make it. Apart from cakes, there are varieties of baby products to present as a baby gift. Visit Kid Steals to collect some baby gift products and other baby accessories. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete