Sunday, May 17, 2015

Superhero Minion Cupcakes + Superhero Hello Kitty Cupcakes!


superhero theme hello kitty minion cupcakes iron man batman

Just made these this past weekend, I'm so happy with how they came out!
They are entirely edible and took 8+ hours to make.

hello kitty superhero theme cupcakes

My Hello Kitty Superhero theme cupcakes!

despicable me minions superhero theme cupcakes
 ...and my Minion Superhero themed cupcakes!


minion and hello kitty superhero themed cupcakes thor wolverine

Leave a comment below what you think about my cupcakes :)

PIN AND SHARE THIS! 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Superb ideas of making cakes. It is very interesting and shows creativity. The designs are very fascinating for kids. My baby loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The free roblox game is now with the answer of this question how to get free robux which is free robux generator for the free robux generation for he free roblox free robux game..

    ReplyDelete

  3. How do you clean a fabric sofa?

    How much does it cost to have a sofa cleaned?

    How do you clean a sofa?

    Can you get a couch professionally cleaned?

    شركة تنظيف كنب بمكة بالبخار




    ReplyDelete