Friday, February 24, 2012

Making GARFIELD & FRIENDS CUPCAKES!

Hey guys!

Here's my second TIME LAPSE cake video!


I recorded myself making GARFIELD AND FRIENDS cupcakes! I had a lot of fun doing this, I had originally wanted to make this a tutorial video so you'll see me showing the cupcake right at the lens are several occasions.

The Garfield and Friends cupcake was a lot of fun to make, he was one of my favourite comics as a kid, so glad someone ordered them!

I am getting a little better at video editing, please watch and gimme feedback if you have any, greatly appreciate it!




 - joey

4 comments:

  1. They look amazing! I love everything you do, it's all so detailed and perfect! The video was great, I loved the way you did it, didn't see any editing problems at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. نحن مهتمون جدًا بالسيارات التابعة لشركتنا ، والتي يتم نقلها من حيث:
    النموذج الحديث.
    المحركات القوية القوية التي تعمل تحت ضغط العمل المفرط.
    قدرة كل من هذه المركبات.شركة نقل عفش
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى قطر
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى قطر
    شركة نقل عفش بالخبر

    ReplyDelete