Thursday, December 27, 2012

Fondant Decorating: A Fun Winnie The Pooh CAKE!


Okay, so I had 4 days of holiday to celebrate Christmas with the family,
but my first day back at work I had 3 tests! I told myself not to take any cake orders,
but... of course.. I couldn't stay away from cakes.. especially a cake design I loved!

I made one, (just one! so i still studied!) Winnie the Pooh cake!
I love how it turned out! H's mommy wanted a colourful, fun, Winnie the Pooh cake,
so this is what I came up with :) I'm very happy with how the edible figurines of Winnie The Pooh,
Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore, all made out of gumpaste, turned out!

Okay, I'm done with this post, back to studying ><!



FONDANT TIGGER!!

3 comments:

  1. The Higher investigation is imperative in the event that you need to secure the position about your taste. Heaps of the general population did not think about the advantages of the higher examination. The individual who go for the higher examination and cheap assignment writing service uk after the finish this degree loads of the organization offer the chance to this individual. This is an extremely decent article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy Birthday Cake girl you have enjoyed your Christmas party with your family I like these cake's photos is this cooked by you or your mom made this cake.

    ReplyDelete