Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Call of Duty Cake!

best call of duty cake


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Wanna wish eveyone a happy and healthy 2015!!

This is my Call of Duty cake, for a Call of Duty video game addict.  Everything you see is handmade and edible. The zombies, monkey bombs and energy drinks are made out of fondant/gumpaste.  The Call of Duty soldier figurine is made out of gumpaste.  The zombie blood is a mixture of lemon extract, red and brown food coloring.  I was so happy with how this cake turned out!

Inside is cream cheese buttercream with carrot cake, and it's made into a brick pattern too!

Here's a video, cause you gotta see it in 3D to get all the details!


2 comments:

  1. Great creativity! This epic sense of theme to birthday cake is unusual because this cake can be ordered for the COD lovers but top essay writing always share wonderful task. I really like this unique idea and I will adopt this because one of my friends is COD lover and now I’m thinking to gift him one. Anyways thanks for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's pretty cool and the Call of Duty game is my favorite. I often study with the help of Assignment Help Service and the free time would come out and play it. Such an interesting blog.

    ReplyDelete