Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Mickey Mouse Figurine Tutorial - Fondant Cake Decorating

How to make a Mickey Mouse Figurine!

how to make mickey mouse cake tutorial
How to make the perfect Mickey Mouse figurine!


(The figurine you see here is the one I made for the tutorial.) 

Hey everyone, I know a lot of ppl wanted to know how to make an edible Mickey Mouse figurine with fondant or gumapste, myself included! He's one of the most challenging characters to create in 3D for cakes.  I figured out a way to make the snout, so I recorded it for a tutorial.


I hope it's helpful!

This is my Mickey Mouse Figurine tutorial! :)




IF YOU LIKE THIS TUTORIAL, PIN IT AND SHARE!



how to make mickey mouse figurine tutorial cake topper
 

17 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this! :) I'm having a hard time with his snout. Then I saw your tutorial. Will try this now. Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for the tutorial!!!!!!!!!!!Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you put this on a cake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Thank you for this tutorial. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. espectacular, maravilloso trabajo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I have a question. I heard you say you used the Wilton skin tone for the "hairline" piece. Did you use that same color for the snout as well?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muchas gracias por compartir este tutorial, me fué
    de mucha utilidad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make it look so easy! That was cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are amazing! You are really good at teaching this. It was step by step instructions. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete


  10. Our client can choose any of them as per their convenient. We are also open to send our angels any other place of your choice. Russian Call Girls in Connaught Place are waiting eagerly to meet you. You need to decide whether you want to meet them at home or at any hotel. If you are facing any challenges in arranging any place, let me inform you that we have tie-ups with 3 start hotels as well as 5 start hotels. Check our other services...
    Russian Call Girls in Connaught Place
    Russian Call Girls in Connaught Place
    Russian Call Girls in Connaught Place
    Russian Call Girls in Connaught Place
    Russian Call Girls in Connaught Place


    ReplyDelete