Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Little Mermaid Cake with Ariel, Flounder, Sebastian edible toppers

handmade edible ariel the little mermaid figurine cake topper
Hey everyone! I made this Little Mermaid cake 2 weekends ago.
It was a super busy weekend, as I had 4 cakes with 21 figurines in total to make.

So glad it's over haha!

This is my Ariel, she's made out of gumpaste, what do you guys think? :)

sebastian from the little mermaid figurine cake edible

This is the me making Sebastian figurine, he's also made out of gumpaste.



the little mermaid cake for kids
Here's the finished Little Mermaid cake, flounder was also handmade and out of gumpaste. :)

Happy Caking everyone!


Pin and Share!


 

8 comments:

  1. Hello, I want to order a cake, can you contact me?
    cathcathwho@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tutorial please. There aren't many Ariel tutorials and the ones that are are not nearly as nice as your Ariel. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little marmaid cake you have shared, i would greatly appreciate if you published the tutorials of the same if it doesnt go againsts your ways of operation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creativity definitely so wonderful and you share the different information in this article. This is totally handmade and it is always good for the people who like this stuff. This is a very knowledgeable article and I like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find any individual with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this website is something that is wanted on the internet, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing one thing new to the internet!
    Tangki Panel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting use of phrases and idioms keep posting such type of blogs. I am very happy to see your post live here.. webstagram

    ReplyDelete