Wednesday, May 13, 2015

How to make a human figurine - Hiro figurine Big Hero 6 Tutorial



how to make a human figurine cake topper tutorial


How to make a human figurine tutorial 
How to make Hiro from Big Hero 6 Figurine Tutorial 


diy how to make big hero 6 figurine tutorial


I'm super excited to share this tutorial with you! I've been getting a lot of requests on how to make human figurines for cake toppers.  I've actually been trying to improve my sculpting/figurines the past couple of years myself, it's never easy, I understand why people would want to see someone make one in person.  So I've recorded myself making Hiro from the movie Big Hero 6. I hope you'll find it helpful. The video is sped up to make it shorter, but the portion where I'm making the face I kept it slower so you can see.   
I hope this helps!




PIN AND SHARE THIS TUTORIAL! 




how to make a fondant person figurine tutorial - disney big hero 6 hiro cake how to tutorial

33 comments:

  1. Thank you!!!! A cake newby here! !!! Loveit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! A cake newby here! !!! Loveit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm still a cake newby at some techniques too :)

      Delete
  3. Hey! That's a really well made figurine. I don't see the link to the video tutorial though...could you please add it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very talented lady....well done x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy talentosa y con todo respeto eres muy hermosa, te felicito que manos tan maravillosas tienes para crear estas obras de arte, bendiciones :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic you are very clever well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing - it is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to trying this technique thank you for sharing. You make it look so easy.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so kind to share !Thank you! Ale

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so talented. I wish your video was out when I tried to make this for my niece's son birthday back in Dec 2014. Of course mind did not turn out as nice as yours. Good work Jo, love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ADORABLE!!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic!!! Thank you😀

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant tutorial, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely Brilliant. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have amazing talent and insight into crafting each individual item

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have amazing talent and insight into crafting each individual item

    ReplyDelete
  17. Did you use modeling chocolate, fondant, or gumpaste? It's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This was awesome.loved your tutorial. It's a great help for a beginner like me ��

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great tutorial! Thank you, he looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great tutorial! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing. Very helpful, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your talents! Do you have a video on how rcreate a man in a suit and tie? I'd love to make one of my husband for his upcoming retirement party!

    ReplyDelete